We are an award-winning creative digital agency with an exciting opportunity for a talented, proactive and ambitious person to join our growing team based in Manchester as Digital Marketing Executive.
Based in the Northern Quarter of central Manchester, 22 Group creates branding, websites and digital marketing for clients across a number of sectors and this roles allows for exciting opportunities across our brands, clients and services.
We have developed a range of industry-leading products and services in the property and finance sectors and are looking for an ambitious and bright candidate to take a leading role in the execution of our digital marketing practices to support the growth of the business and our clients.
You will be working closely with the Marketing Director and the business owners to drive the digital marketing for the three company brands - 22Group, PropertyStream and FinanceStream - as well as our agency clients who sign up for digital marketing services.
You will be ambitious, bright and keen with digital marketing experience or digital marketing qualification with a love for all things digital, driven and motivated by results.
You will create and execute cross channel digital marketing campaigns for both company and agency clients.
- Content planning & creation: Oversee and manage the successful execution of the company's rolling monthly content plan
- Organic campaigns: Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on Google and social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Paid campaigns: Plan, create and manage Paid Google (PPC and Display) and paid social campaigns of varying budgets for the company brands as well as agency clients to drive leads.
- Email marketing: Write and send regular emails on behalf of the company and paying clients via email platforms, monitor performance, and manage database and client tags.
- Website content: Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update websites
- Collaborate with in-house designers and strategists to create digital campaigns
- Measure performance of digital marketing activity using a variety of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Search Console, Metricool etc.)
- Produce monthly reports on the performance of digital marketing activity
- Be actively involved and have an awareness of SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
- Adept at creating and running paid campaigns on Google and social media platforms
- Skilled at social media marketing - organic and paid
- Have excellent IT skills and be able to multitask around digital platforms and tools such as email platforms, social media scheduling tools, Google analytics, and other performance monitoring tools
- Excellent communication and copy-writing skills
- You will have the ability to work independently and be confident in front of clients (mainly on Zoom calls)
- Have worked in a similar business environment - marketing agency, prop-tech or fin-tech industry
- We are an expanding company with ambitious plans so there is plenty of room for growth
- We offer a blend of working from home and office-based from Dale Street in the Northern Quarter of Manchester.
- Regular social events for team - we're a super friendly bunch!
- Opportunity to learn from wide ranging work across a number of sectors and clients
- Have your birthday off.
Ready to join our team?
Send your CV along with ONE great reason why you should be hired to: email@example.com
Virtual interviews happening now with a view to an immediate start - March 2022.
Competitive salary - dependent on your experience.