Graduate or junior digital project manager role at 22 Group.
Are you friendly, straight-talking, confident, and committed?
Are you meticulously organised, and want a career as a digital project manager?
Would you like to…
Simultaneously manage multiple website development projects, to meet deadlines and costs?
Specify and communicate detailed technical requirements, both written and verbally?
We’re looking for a Graduate or Junior or Digital Project Manager to join our growing team in Manchester. You’ll be responsible for shadowing our existing project manager and helping them to manage projects, liaising with our clients to ensure our websites are delivered on time and on budget.
If you have an excellent eye for detail, a technical understanding of website development principles and some project management training or experience then this could be the perfect next step for you.
To succeed you will have…
- A Masters degree, and some training for digital project management
- A good understanding of website technology
- An ability to write technical specifications
- A collaborative work ethic ensuring all stakeholders are kept informed where necessary
- A passion for processes, able to influence continual service improvement
- An ability to set project milestones
- The ability to adapt to clients within different industries
- Ideally some experience with Word-Press
We’re looking for…
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Target and deadline focussed individual
- An ambitious, driven team-player
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Quarterly team events
Is this you?
If so please forward your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:)